Sunday, March 1, 2015

Taylor Swift (5) week of February 29,2015

Many people said I wouldn't blog again, but those people were wrong I have blogged again.Now before we get to this week's countdown here are the songs we are saying bye bye to
Alesso/Tove Lo-Heroes(We Could Be) (#27) yellow
Megan Nicole-Fun (#32) yellow
Maroon 5-Animals (#37) red
5SOS-She Looks So Perfect (#40) blue

Now let's get to this week's top 45
45.One Republic-Love Runs Out (#35) red
44.Fifth Harmony-Sledgehammer (#44) yellow
43.Ed Sheeran-Don't (#45) orange (worst song on countdown for third week in a row)
42.5SOS-What I Like About You (#26) pink
41.Ne-Yo-She Knows (#25) blue (would be green with juicy j)
40.Taylor Swift-Shake It Off (#43) red
39.Flo Rida/Sage The Gemini/The Lookas-G.D.F.R (debut) green
38.Priory-Weekend (#41) blue
37.Eden XO-The Weekend (debut) green
36.Aronchupa-I'm An Albatroaz (#42) blue
35.MKTO-American Dream (#38) yellow
34.Walk The Moon-SHUT UP AND DANCE (debut) purple (probably gonna break the record for most weeks at purple currently held by Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars-Uptown Funk and Ed Sheeran-Thinking Out Loud (5 weeks)
33.Life Of Dillon-Overload (#19) red
32.Nick Jonas-Jealous (#30) pink
31.Nova Rockefeller-Made In Gold (#39) green
30.Kelly Clarkson-Heartbeat Song (#28) green
29.Pitbull/Ne-Yo-Time Of Our Lives (#21) green
28.Sam Smith-I'm Not The Only One (#24) yellow
27.Ariana Grande-One Last Time (debut) green
26.Charli XCX-Boom Clap (#29) red
25.Tori Kelly-Nobody Love (#36) green
24.Lilly Wood/Robin Schultz/The Prick-Prayer In C (#23) pink
23.R5-Let's Not Be Alone Tonight (#34) green
22.Lunchmoney Lewis-Bills (#31) green
21.Olly Murs/Travie Mccoy-Wrapped Up (#18) green
20.Fall Out Boy-Uma Thurman (#13) green
19.The Vamps/Demi Lovato-Somebody To You (#7) yellow
18.Ella Henderson-Ghost (#20) yellow
17.Ursha Baby/Juicy J-I Don't Mind (#14) green
16.Sheppard-Geronimo (#17) green
15.Rihanna/Kanye West/Paul Mccartney-FourFiveSeconds (#33) blue
14.Vance Joy-Riptide (#21) green
13.Ellie Goulding-Love Me Like You Do (#11) green
12.Meghan Trainor-Lips Are Movin' (#9) yellow
11.One Republic-I Lived (#8) green
10.Taylor Swift-Style (#16) green (music video is terrible though)
9.Imagine Dragons-I Bet My Life (#15) green
8.1D-Night Changes (#5) green
7.Hozier-Take Me To Church (#4) green
6.Andy Grammer-Honey I'm Good (#12) green (Thatchos guest DJ)
5.Maroon 5-Sugar (#10) green
4.Fall Out Boy-Centuries (#6) red
3.Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars-Uptown Funk (#1) green
2.Ed Sheeran-Thinking Out Loud (#2) green (ridiculous that it's still not number 1(I guess that since uptown funk isn number 1 thinking out loud cant be either
1.Taylor Swift-Blank Space (#3) yellow (5th week at number 1) ridiculous

Biggest Drop-5SOS-What I Like About You/Ne-Yo-She Knows -16
Biggest Jump-Rihanna/Kanye West/Paul Mccartney-FourFiveSeconds +18

New Entrants
Ok G.D.F.R is very catchy amd whatever that combination of instruments is ,its also catchy

The Weekend  by Eden Xo is a very short song but its good thats all there really is to say about it

Ok the main debut of the week SHUT UP AND DANCE is very catchy and the video is pretty good too perfect A+

One Last Time is catchy (perfect debuts for 1 week)

One last blurb

Is Love Runs Out gonna reach a year (probably)

She Looks So Perfect left because of What I Like About You's drop

Weekend barely aired surprised it jump instead of left

Time of our lives dropped too fast  jump not drop

Sugar is probably not gonna reach number 1 (just sayin)

(hit-bound news)
Earned It by yet another weekend debuts and its great

Is House On fire gonna be the next Infinity

Did Outside even air during the week

Does anyone know if Lay Me Down and Surrender is still on hit-bound my phone started messing up and it made me miss them

Does anyone know if Ryn Weave-Octahate is good because I have no idea  what it sounds like (all I heard was a little bit of it )

NOTHING WITHOUT LOVE IS GREAT

please comment I hate having zero comments

THE DRESS IS WHITE AND GOLD OK GUYS IT IS

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention at #6!
    Talking to Spyder was cool beyond cool.
    He was nice, friendly, and helped me thoroughly on what to say.
    I told him how big of a fan I was of the countdown, and we even got to talk a bit about the biggest jumps and drops ever!
    It was a lot of fun.

    Also, NOTHING WITHOUT LOVE IS SO AMAZING!!!!!
    I LOVE IT.
    If I were to make a chart of my own like Adrian or Lance, I think that song would be #1.

    Finally, it's blue and black.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got to have a conversation with Spyder Harrison?

      Delete
    2. Actually, the call was only about 5 and a half minutes.
      It wasn't an interview or anything.
      But, it was cool.

      Delete
  2. What time does the #24 and the #16 song air on hits 1? I want to hear mine and Jason's guest DJs this weekend multiple times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Usually around mid 7 for 24 and early 8 for 16 if your listening to 6:00 to 9:00

    ReplyDelete