Sunday, September 14, 2014

Hit-bound week of Septmeber 13th 2014

Before we get to hit-bound here are the songs leaving
None

Now let's get to this week's fresh 15
1.Betty Who-Somebody Loves You 
2.Mary Lambert-Secrets 
3.One Direction-Fireproof  (debut)
4.R5-Heart Made Up On You
5.Childish Gambino-V.3005
6.Ella Henderson-Ghost 
7.Bebe Rexha-Can't Stop Drinking About You
8.Brantley Gilbert/T.I-Bottoms Up 
9.Mkto-American Dream 
10.Nick Jonas-Jealous
11.Rixton-Wait On Me 
12.The Vamps/Demi Lovato-Somebody To You 
13.Cobra Starship/Icona Pop-Never Been In Love Before 
14.Jake Miller-First Flight Home
15.G.R.L-Ugly Heart (re-entry)

New Entrants
One Direction-Fireproof is really catchy cause of that beat

Nick Jonas-Jealous is ok that's all I have to say

G.R.L-Ugly Heart re-entered which I'm happy about and hope it debuts soon

Blurb on me
Betty Who-Somebody Loves You is so old and the video is so bad that I have nothing to say about it and if it debuts I'll be like lance when anaconda debuted

R5-Heart Made Up On You looks like it might debut soon

Mkto-American Dream is getting airplay but not enough to debut

Rixton-Wait On me is not getting a lot of airplay so it might leave soon

Jake Miller-First Flight Home is probably debuting next week and I'm cool with that


No comments:

Post a Comment