Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Blog Update

Guys I'm really sorry but I have to delay all my posts sorry I'm just not getting enough time (homework,I have to do my rearrangements on paper and my countdowns so yeah that's why my posts don't usually come out until Sunday but I'm going to tell you the top 5 and biggest drop and jump of the week for each rearrangement
Top 5 for weekend countdown
5.Sam Smith-I'm Not The Only One (debut)
4.Echosmith-Cool Kids (#6)
3.Cobra Starship/Icona Pop-Never Been In Love (#4)
2.MKTO-American Dream (#1) (3 weeks at number 1)
1.Sheppard-Geronimo (debut) (1st week at number 1)

Biggest drop-Iggy Azalea/Rita Ora-Black Widow (1 week at number 1) -26
Biggest Jump-Meghan Trainor-All About That Bass +11

Vh1 Top 20 rearrangement
5.Echosmith-Cool Kids (holding)
4.Train-Angel In Blue Jeans (#2) (1 week at number 1)
3.Calvin Harris/John Newma-Blame (holding)
2.The Script-Superheroes (#1) (2 weeks at number 1)
1.Sam Smith-I'm Not The Only One (debut) (1st week at number 1)

Biggest Drop-Iggy Azalea/Rita Ora-Black Widow (2 weeks at number 1) -11
Biggest Jump-Ed Sheeran-Don't and Nick Jonas-Jealous +5

Hit-Bound rearrangement
5.Vance Joy-Riptide (debut)
4.Bastille-Flaws (#5)
3.Tiffany Houghton-Love Like That (#7)
2.One Republic-I Lived (#4)
1.Charli XCx-Break The Rules (debut) (1st week at number 1)

Biggest Drop-Calvin Harris/John Newman-Blame -10
Biggest Jump-Tiffany Houghton-Love Like That +4 (2 weeks in a row)


No comments:

Post a Comment