Monday, October 6, 2014

Hit-Bound week of October 4 2014

Before we get to hit-bound here are the songs we are saying goodbye to
One Direction-Fireproof

Now let's get to hit-bound
1.Ella Henderson-Ghost green
2.Tiffany Houghton-Love Like That green
3.Calvin Harris/John Newman-Blame green
4.Nico And Vinz-In Your Arms green
5.Sheppard-Geronimo purple
6.Sam Smith-I'm Not The Only One green
7.Jake Miller-First Flight Home green
8.Bebe Rexha-Can't Stop Drinking About You orange
9.Maroon 5-Animals green
10.R5-Heart Made Up On You green
11.Dirty Heads-My Sweet Summer (debut) blue
12.Bastille-Flaws green
13.Childish Gambino-V.3005 blue
14.One Republic-I Lived green (if it's here)
15.Meghan Trainor-Title green (debut) (if it's here)


New Entrants

Dirty Heads-My Sweet Summer is ok but I don't think it is a countdown song

Meghan Trainor-Title is pretty good and hopefully it will debut the countdown

My sweet blurb is gone

Ella Henderson-Ghost might not debut even though it's getting Air play

I sure thought R5-Heart Made Up On You and Bebe Rexha-Can't Stop Drinking About You were gonna debut thank god Can't Stop Drinking About You didn't

I guarantee you Bastille-Flaws will debut next week and Childish Gambino-V.3005 will leave hit-bound


No comments:

Post a Comment